It’s interesting to browse the video contests different companies are hosting, via sites like onlinevideocontests.com. The contests to make ads for companies are not only a good way for companies to get new ideas and approaches, they can also help an “unknown” with talent get discovered – take Jared Cicon, for example. Now you can show your stuff making an exciting video…about fonts. Needless to say I’m not planning to enter this one, but I am curious to see what people come up with. People get excited about a lot of different things, and typography shouldn’t be excluded. Check out the contest info at Fantastic Font Film Contest.
- A Few Words About My Father
- The Sky is NOT Always Blue in California
- “Artisans” documentary series – final (?) episode
- Every Day is a Surprise. Also, People are A$$h0Le5. (part 2)
- Every Day is a Surprise. Also, People are A$$h0Le5.
- When Langtang Vanished
- Reunion Island: a Little (Volcanic) Piece of France in the Middle of the Indian Ocean
- Onward to Mahajanga, Madagascar
- Mayotte: From Above and Below
- Voigtlander Vitoret: Test/Review
Subscribe via Email