- Visit to Isalo National Park, Madagascar
- One Last Trip – “Lemur Island”
- Off the Beaten Path in Vatomandry, Madagascar
- Testing Kentmere 400 Film
- Locust Swarm in Madagascar
- Camera Review: the Pho-Tak Traveler 120
- Ektachrome Returns!
- Rice Harvest in Antananarivo
- Great News: Jerome is Learning English and Coding!
- Swimming with Whale Sharks in Madagascar
Subscribe via Email
Tag Archives: Foudia madagascariensis); some sort of sunbird
Walking through the jungle in Madagascar in search of lemurs, it’s easy to overlook the little things…and trample them underfoot. Bugs, tiny plants, lizards. There are upwards of 100,000 species of insects in Madagascar. We didn’t see the long-necked giraffe … Continue reading