- Yet Another Sh*tty Camera Challenge
- Found Film from the 1940s: Prudential!
- Episode 3 of “Artisans” Published!
- An Old Camera Gets a New Life
- Memories of Favorite Places: Ile aux Nattes, Madagascar
- Introducing Kids in Madagascar to Photography: Results (3)
- Introducing Kids in Madagascar to Photography: Results (2)
- Introducing Kids in Madagascar to Photography: Results (1)
- Sharing our Passion: Kids in Madagascar Get a First Taste of Photography
- Visit to Isalo National Park, Madagascar
Subscribe via Email
Tag Archives: 116 film
I have most of my collection of 100-plus cameras on a couple of shelves made from old Indian doors whose multiple layers of paint was peeling. By collector standards it’s not many, but it’s enough so that they grab your attention … Continue reading
This is a camera I bought, not knowing anything at all about it, simply because I thought it looked cool. It turns out that this particular model is not all that well-known, but the overall Ready-set series is. The Ready-Set … Continue reading
This week’s roll of “found film” came to me from near Binghamton, New York, where the Ansco company was located from the mid-1800s to around 1980. The spool was covered in rust, and the backing paper was stuck to the … Continue reading