- Great News: Jerome is Learning English and Coding!
- Swimming with Whale Sharks in Madagascar
- …but what’s there to do in southern Madagascar?
- Vintage Camera Test: the No. 1A Autographic Kodak Junior
- My Experience with Kodak AEROCHROME
- Making a Camera Work: The No. 2 Folding Pocket Kodak Model C or Maybe D…
- Results, #ShittyCameraChallenge, October Edition
- Vintage Camera Review: No. 3A Folding Pocket Kodak No. B-4
- Vintage Camera Review: Kodak No. 1A Folding Hawk-Eye Model 1
- Vintage Camera Review: No. 1A Folding Pocket Kodak
Subscribe via Email
Tag Archives: 116 film
I have most of my collection of 100-plus cameras on a couple of shelves made from old Indian doors whose multiple layers of paint was peeling. By collector standards it’s not many, but it’s enough so that they grab your attention … Continue reading
This is a camera I bought, not knowing anything at all about it, simply because I thought it looked cool. It turns out that this particular model is not all that well-known, but the overall Ready-set series is. The Ready-Set … Continue reading
This week’s roll of “found film” came to me from near Binghamton, New York, where the Ansco company was located from the mid-1800s to around 1980. The spool was covered in rust, and the backing paper was stuck to the … Continue reading