- Great News: Jerome is Learning English and Coding!
- Swimming with Whale Sharks in Madagascar
- …but what’s there to do in southern Madagascar?
- Vintage Camera Test: the No. 1A Autographic Kodak Junior
- My Experience with Kodak AEROCHROME
- Making a Camera Work: The No. 2 Folding Pocket Kodak Model C or Maybe D…
- Results, #ShittyCameraChallenge, October Edition
- Vintage Camera Review: No. 3A Folding Pocket Kodak No. B-4
- Vintage Camera Review: Kodak No. 1A Folding Hawk-Eye Model 1
- Vintage Camera Review: No. 1A Folding Pocket Kodak
Subscribe via Email
Tag Archives: barefoot
I’ve been a runner for about four decades. I was never especially good at it, but I’ve managed to pull off nearly twenty marathons and uncountable 5k, 10k and other distance races. About twenty years ago I thought I’d give … Continue reading
Last weekend, I joined a hundred or so other runners in Windhoek’s northern township, Katutura – which means “place we do not want to live” – to run as many laps as possible for charity. As I wrote in a … Continue reading
Although at times I get some strange looks, apparently I’m not the only one in the military trying out Vibram’s “almost barefoot” FiveFingers shoes (see my previous post). The Army Times – and its sister publications – has an article … Continue reading