- Visit to Isalo National Park, Madagascar
- One Last Trip – “Lemur Island”
- Off the Beaten Path in Vatomandry, Madagascar
- Testing Kentmere 400 Film
- Locust Swarm in Madagascar
- Camera Review: the Pho-Tak Traveler 120
- Ektachrome Returns!
- Rice Harvest in Antananarivo
- Great News: Jerome is Learning English and Coding!
- Swimming with Whale Sharks in Madagascar
Subscribe via Email
Tag Archives: crowdsourcing
A few months ago, I wrote about the “One Day on Earth” project, when people all over the world were invited to submit video recorded on 11.11.11 to OneDayOnEarth.org. Their plan was to stitch together donated footage from the vast … Continue reading
Last year I wrote about how Ridley Scott and Kevin MacDonald were seeking YOUR contributions to use in a film about life on Earth’s most documented day – July 24, 2010. I was disappointed to miss the film’s release on … Continue reading
For a few months now, Vimeo has been hosting a video contest called “The Story Beyond the Still.” OK it’s hosted by Canon, but on Vimeo. It’s a wonderful mix of user-generated content and crowdsourcing, in that users are … Continue reading