- Mauritius: Like a Slice of Southern India…and More!
- Favorite Film, Favorite Camera
- Kodak T-Max P3200: My First Roll
- Droning with the Dolphins
- More Ilford Delta 3200
- Antananarivo’s New Road
- Help Wanted: Adding a Shutter to a 115-Year-Old Camera
- “Pushing” Film: Ilford Delta 3200
- Monsoons in Madagascar: a Blessing and a Curse
- Madikwe Game Reserve – One of South Africa’s Best Kept Secrets!
Subscribe via Email
Tag Archives: elephant
A notification from 35mmc today with Hamish Gill’s review of Kodak’s re-released P3200 reminded me that I, too, recently shot my first roll of P3200 – I just hadn’t gotten around to sharing my results. I’m a little bit late … Continue reading
For most people, going on a safari is the trip of a lifetime. And there are numerous well-known game parks and reserves, in many African countries, where you can do just that. But if you decide to take the plunge … Continue reading
We recently had the opportunity to visit Kanchipuram, a city about 70 km from Chennai. Nicknamed “The City of Thousand Temples”, the city may well have temples approaching that number – we didn’t count. Many of them are historically and … Continue reading
One thing you can do when you’re visiting the Indian state of Goa, on the south/western coast, is to stop by a spice plantation. Presumably the spice plantations that dot Goa and other parts of India are remnants of the … Continue reading