- Voigtlander Vitoret: Test/Review
- Yet Another Sh*tty Camera Challenge
- Found Film from the 1940s: Prudential!
- Episode 3 of “Artisans” Published!
- An Old Camera Gets a New Life
- Memories of Favorite Places: Ile aux Nattes, Madagascar
- Introducing Kids in Madagascar to Photography: Results (3)
- Introducing Kids in Madagascar to Photography: Results (2)
- Introducing Kids in Madagascar to Photography: Results (1)
- Sharing our Passion: Kids in Madagascar Get a First Taste of Photography
Subscribe via Email
Tag Archives: feeding
A handful of short wildlife videos from a recent trip. In the first, we discover how the “puff adder” got its name. Then, see a group of banded mongooses – mongeese? – doing silly things. Finally, a crocodile enjoys a … Continue reading
Had the opportunity to do some filming of cheetahs and leopards (well, actually just one leopard) recently. They make excellent photo and video subjects! The first was an amazing opportunity at Okonjima & Africats, (about 2 hours north of Windhoek, … Continue reading
Today I’ll be participating in N/a’ankuse Lodge and Wildlife Sanctuary’s “Corporate Eco-Challenge” to help raise money for their efforts to advocate on behalf of Africa’s dwindling wild dog population. African wild dogs, also known as “painted dogs“, are the second … Continue reading