- Visit to Isalo National Park, Madagascar
- One Last Trip – “Lemur Island”
- Off the Beaten Path in Vatomandry, Madagascar
- Testing Kentmere 400 Film
- Locust Swarm in Madagascar
- Camera Review: the Pho-Tak Traveler 120
- Ektachrome Returns!
- Rice Harvest in Antananarivo
- Great News: Jerome is Learning English and Coding!
- Swimming with Whale Sharks in Madagascar
Subscribe via Email
Tag Archives: GoPro
They were so majestic. About a half-mile out, I would swim directly overhead a pod of dolphins swimming directly beneath me, maybe 7 or 8 meters down. They’d swim slowly, all most like they were “letting” me keep up. Then … Continue reading
We recently had the pleasure of enjoying one of the “seven wonders of the natural world,” the Great Barrier Reef. Launching from Port Douglas on Australia’s northeast coast, we took an all-day boat trip about 70km out to see and … Continue reading
Just sharing a couple of short videos we did at “River Number Two” Beach south of Freetown, Sierra Leone. Overcast day at the beach, what better activity than to fly a quadcopter with GoPro around the beach? We took a … Continue reading
Last week I took part in a “Swimathon” in Goa, on the eastern coast of southern India. Participants were to swim either 2 km, 1 km, or 250 meters in the calm sea. It was a great set of races, … Continue reading