- Mauritius: Like a Slice of Southern India…and More!
- Favorite Film, Favorite Camera
- Kodak T-Max P3200: My First Roll
- Droning with the Dolphins
- More Ilford Delta 3200
- Antananarivo’s New Road
- Help Wanted: Adding a Shutter to a 115-Year-Old Camera
- “Pushing” Film: Ilford Delta 3200
- Monsoons in Madagascar: a Blessing and a Curse
- Madikwe Game Reserve – One of South Africa’s Best Kept Secrets!
Subscribe via Email
Tag Archives: Hindu
We love Madagascar but from time to time we need a break – a change in scenery, a change in pace. Mauritius is great for that. It’s green, with a pleasant climate, and…nice. Mauritius has come a long way in … Continue reading
Varanasi, India is, one of the oldest continuously inhabited cities in the world. Also known as Benares, Banaras or Kashi, the city’s identity is inseparable from the River Ganges, along whose left bank the city of just over 1 million residents … Continue reading
A few months ago I picked up this Franka Werke camera for “next to nothing” (20 bucks or so) that appeared from the photos to be in near-mint condition. When it arrived, it looked like it had been stored in … Continue reading