- Visit to Isalo National Park, Madagascar
- One Last Trip – “Lemur Island”
- Off the Beaten Path in Vatomandry, Madagascar
- Testing Kentmere 400 Film
- Locust Swarm in Madagascar
- Camera Review: the Pho-Tak Traveler 120
- Ektachrome Returns!
- Rice Harvest in Antananarivo
- Great News: Jerome is Learning English and Coding!
- Swimming with Whale Sharks in Madagascar
Subscribe via Email
Tag Archives: Indiegogo
Tell most people there’s a new kind of photo film and they’ll think you’re crazy. But there have been a number of new film types over the last year or two – some reboots by companies like Kodak, new film … Continue reading
Those of you who know me may recall that in Windhoek, I was quite active in teaching Namibian teens to swim, and training them to compete in multisport competitions involving swimming, running, and/or cycling. The story of one of these … Continue reading
One of Namibia’s rising young talents needs your help! Namibian musicians have a hard time “breaking out” – primarily as a result of Namibia’s small population – just over two million, around the same size as the city of Houston! … Continue reading
Here in Namibia, where income disparity is one of the highest in the world (THE highest, depending on whose figures you use) and unemployment hovers around 34 percent, small entrepreneurs in both the formal and informal sector are likely to … Continue reading