- Mauritius: Like a Slice of Southern India…and More!
- Favorite Film, Favorite Camera
- Kodak T-Max P3200: My First Roll
- Droning with the Dolphins
- More Ilford Delta 3200
- Antananarivo’s New Road
- Help Wanted: Adding a Shutter to a 115-Year-Old Camera
- “Pushing” Film: Ilford Delta 3200
- Monsoons in Madagascar: a Blessing and a Curse
- Madikwe Game Reserve – One of South Africa’s Best Kept Secrets!
Subscribe via Email
Tag Archives: Mavic
Last year in November, Madagascar’s capital Antananarivo unveiled a new road, from the northwest of town to the airport. Within three days, workers were filling potholes, and within a week, the road was closed. In the year since, there have … Continue reading
We’re doing much better at seeing the country to which we’ve been assigned early in our tour, rather than late, rushing, and ending up with a list of “places we wish we’d gone.” Of Madagascar’s noteworthy destinations (really the list is … Continue reading