- Camera Review: the Pho-Tak Traveler 120
- Ektachrome Returns!
- Rice Harvest in Antananarivo
- Great News: Jerome is Learning English and Coding!
- Swimming with Whale Sharks in Madagascar
- …but what’s there to do in southern Madagascar?
- Vintage Camera Test: the No. 1A Autographic Kodak Junior
- My Experience with Kodak AEROCHROME
- Making a Camera Work: The No. 2 Folding Pocket Kodak Model C or Maybe D…
- Results, #ShittyCameraChallenge, October Edition
Subscribe via Email
Tag Archives: Rolleiflex
A few months ago, I’d never heard of “Aerochrome” film. What is aerochrome? According to Kodak, “KODAK AEROCHROME III Infrared Film 1443 is an infrared-sensitive, false-color reversal film intended for various aerial photographic applications where infrared discriminations may yield practical … Continue reading
One of the most attractive and most iconic vintage cameras ever made, in my opinion, is the Rolleiflex Twin Lens Reflex (TLR) camera. Manufactured from 1929 until (in some form) 2015, the Rolleiflex was one of the longest-running camera models … Continue reading