- Madagascar’s Saha Forest Camp: An Eco-sperience! Part 2.
- Madagascar’s Saha Forest Camp: an Eco-sperience! Part 1.
- Found Film in a 100-year-old Camera I got for Christmas
- Madagascar’s Mantadia National Park: the Lemurs
- First Photowalk in Tana
- Madagascar: Paying Attention to the Little Things
- (Re)introducing Madagascar: Golden Hour in a Roadside Village
- 24 Hours in Paris
- …and we’re off – to Madagascar!
- Photo Assignment: Vietnam Veteran’s Memorial
Tag Archives: spider
Walking through the jungle in Madagascar in search of lemurs, it’s easy to overlook the little things…and trample them underfoot. Bugs, tiny plants, lizards. There are upwards of 100,000 species of insects in Madagascar. We didn’t see the long-necked giraffe … Continue reading
Since the unhappy theft of my camera and laptop, I’ve been relatively silent on the blog as there’s not a whole lot of photo/video action to write about. But I’m still enjoying the digital microscope I got recently from the … Continue reading
This month’s category in the Afrikaans-language Die Republikein (published here in Namibia) was macro, so I thought I’d give it a try and got an honorable mention for this photo: Now I know what you’re thinking – I was thinking … Continue reading