- Camera Review: the Pho-Tak Traveler 120
- Ektachrome Returns!
- Rice Harvest in Antananarivo
- Great News: Jerome is Learning English and Coding!
- Swimming with Whale Sharks in Madagascar
- …but what’s there to do in southern Madagascar?
- Vintage Camera Test: the No. 1A Autographic Kodak Junior
- My Experience with Kodak AEROCHROME
- Making a Camera Work: The No. 2 Folding Pocket Kodak Model C or Maybe D…
- Results, #ShittyCameraChallenge, October Edition
Subscribe via Email
Tag Archives: underwater
Check another item off the bucket list: in November, we made it to Nosy Be to see the whale sharks – considered endangered by some – feeding on the plankton that “bloom” there the same time every year. This capped … Continue reading
We recently had the pleasure of enjoying one of the “seven wonders of the natural world,” the Great Barrier Reef. Launching from Port Douglas on Australia’s northeast coast, we took an all-day boat trip about 70km out to see and … Continue reading
If you’ve ever managed to take along a camera snorkeling, you probably had the same reaction I did when you got your finished footage home to the computer: “It looks nothing like it did when I was actually snorkeling.” Colors … Continue reading
My cat is forever trying to figure out how to break into the fishtank. I always wondered if it somehow terrorizes the fish. One day, remembering we have a waterproof case for the Flip Camera, I thought it might be … Continue reading
I posted a few weeks ago about having to “make do” with a still camera to do underwater “video-“graphy – and then using photoshop and effects to make it look less like a slideshow. Well this time I made it … Continue reading