- Reunion Island: a Little (Volcanic) Piece of France in the Middle of the Indian Ocean
- Onward to Mahajanga, Madagascar
- Mayotte: From Above and Below
- Voigtlander Vitoret: Test/Review
- Yet Another Sh*tty Camera Challenge
- Found Film from the 1940s: Prudential!
- Episode 3 of “Artisans” Published!
- An Old Camera Gets a New Life
- Memories of Favorite Places: Ile aux Nattes, Madagascar
- Introducing Kids in Madagascar to Photography: Results (3)
Subscribe via Email
Tag Archives: horizon
This is a pretty basic point, really – but I see the same mistakes made over and over by hobbyist photographers. In my experience, virtually every photo you take that has a prominent horizon in it will require some correction … Continue reading
I’ve posted before about how you can take panoramic photos these days without one of those fancy panoramic cameras. Given the resolution of cameras these days, you can just take a slice from an ordinary photo of the horizon or … Continue reading
This morning when I woke up, the moon appeared full and orange in the sky just above the horizon. Here are a couple of shots of it.