- Visit to Isalo National Park, Madagascar
- One Last Trip – “Lemur Island”
- Off the Beaten Path in Vatomandry, Madagascar
- Testing Kentmere 400 Film
- Locust Swarm in Madagascar
- Camera Review: the Pho-Tak Traveler 120
- Ektachrome Returns!
- Rice Harvest in Antananarivo
- Great News: Jerome is Learning English and Coding!
- Swimming with Whale Sharks in Madagascar
Subscribe via Email
Tag Archives: repair
Hundreds of dollars spent on a collectible vintage Leica, and it doesn’t work. What to do? Naturally, take it apart! This is the camera I picked up on eBay. it’s a Leica IIIc, made in 1941. I thought I’d gotten … Continue reading
One evening about a year ago, my (younger) daughter and I were checking out typewriters on eBay. We share an interest in “retro” machines (this is how my camera craze started, and her last Christmas present was a record player), … Continue reading
OK I admit, I probably should have known better. But just in case there are folks out there getting ready to make the same mistake, you may want to read on. Call it an effort of video vigilantism if you … Continue reading