- When Langtang Vanished
- Reunion Island: a Little (Volcanic) Piece of France in the Middle of the Indian Ocean
- Onward to Mahajanga, Madagascar
- Mayotte: From Above and Below
- Voigtlander Vitoret: Test/Review
- Yet Another Sh*tty Camera Challenge
- Found Film from the 1940s: Prudential!
- Episode 3 of “Artisans” Published!
- An Old Camera Gets a New Life
- Memories of Favorite Places: Ile aux Nattes, Madagascar
Subscribe via Email
Tag Archives: Soldiers’ Camera
These are “Vest Pocket Kodaks” – of which nearly two million were produced, from about 1912 to the early 1920s. I’ve blogged about one of these cameras before – to sum up, they represent an important step in the miniaturization … Continue reading