Kavango and Caprivi:
- Scenes from the Kavango – Photos from our trip to north Namibia.
- Caprivi is for the Birds – Birds photographed in Caprivi, Namibia’s “panhandle.”
- Scenes from the Caprivi: Nkasa Lupala Tented Lodge – An amazing lodge in the north.
Kolmanskop and Luderitz:
- Photographing the Town of Kolmanskop – Abandoned, and maybe haunted mining town? Photos and video.
- A Day in Luderitz – Two Different Soundtracks – My daughter and I take a trip to this funky southern Namibian coastal town, possibly the windiest place in the world.
- Town of Ghosts – Someone else’s timelapse on Kolmanskop. Amazing.
Skeleton Coast / Damaraland:
- Namibia: Skeleton Coast and Damaraland – Trip to the desolate Skeleton Coast
- Video: Sossuvlei and Namib Desert from the Air – My favorite outing in Namibia.
- Namibian Fairy Circles: Mystery Solved? – About Namibia’s natural mystery.
- Namibian Fairy Circles Mystery Solved AGAIN! – Someone scienced the sh* out of it.
- Sandboarding. Swakopmund. Sony Vegas – Using a new software to document a sanboarding trip in Swakopmund, on Namibia’s coast.
- Windhoek to Swakopmund: The Scenic Route – When you don’t take the paved road.
Wildlife in/and Etosha National Park:
- Photos: Reflections at Etosha NP – Some reflection photos at Etosha National Park.
- Video: Elephants at Okakuejo – A watering hole at Etosha National Park.
- Video: 24 Hours at Etosha – What we saw at this amazing national park.
- Lion Encounter – We come across a lion at Etosha National Park
- Lions and Impalas – At Etosha National Park
- Elephant Encounter – We’re unexpectedly surrounded by elephants at Etosha NP.
- Gentle Giants: Elephant Encounter II – More elephants at Etosha.
- Namibia: Helicopter Safari! – We rent a chopper from Tsumeb to Etosha
Wildlife – Other Places:
- Supporting Africa’s Dwindling Wild Dog Population – About wild dogs, and trip to see them at Na’ankuse.
- Best Music for Hanging Out With Giraffes – Getting up close with these amazing creatures.
- New Sony NEX-VG20 – low light test (wildlife at night – Onduruquea Reserve)
- Supermoon + cheetahs: nature goes out of her way to cooperate – We track and find three cheetahs, and then there’s a supermoon behind them!
- Cheetahs and Leopards – A trip to feed these amazing animals.
- Namibia: Strange Birds – About a couple of hornbills.
- Filming Bee-Eaters in my Yard – Sometimes you get lucky.
- Zebras at Dusk – Photos. More about photography than about zebras.
- Animal Shorts! – A few video clips taken at Kempinski Mokuti resort.
- Weavers in our Garden – Reflections on these amazing birds.
- Spring has Sprung in Windhoek – Early photographic impressions of Windhoek.
- Windhoek’s Informal Settlements – Photos and discussion.
- Live and Death at Avis – Photos: Avis Dam, near Windhoek.
- 21 Sunsets: A Timelapse Project – 21 days of amazing sunsets from my balcony.
- Video: The Home of Good Hope – About a soup kitchen in Windhoek.
- Namibia: Street View – Driving around Windhoek (video)
- Namibian Blues. Or German. – Recording a Namibian blues band.
- Under the Namibian Sky (Time Lapse) – Someone else’s amazing night timelapse.
- Creative Bar Names in Ovamboland – In northern Namibia, the bars have creative names (photos).
- More Ovamboland Bars (shebeens) – More photos from northern Namibia’s bar scene.
- Attenborough’s “Africa” Features Namibia – Prepare to be Amazed! (updated) – Links
- Namibian Nights – the Best Timelapse Ever – sharing someone else’s video
- Another Wonderful Namibian Timelapse – again, someone else.
- Tone Mapping in the Namibian Desert – Tonemapped photos near Hoodia lodge.