- Reunion Island: a Little (Volcanic) Piece of France in the Middle of the Indian Ocean
- Onward to Mahajanga, Madagascar
- Mayotte: From Above and Below
- Voigtlander Vitoret: Test/Review
- Yet Another Sh*tty Camera Challenge
- Found Film from the 1940s: Prudential!
- Episode 3 of “Artisans” Published!
- An Old Camera Gets a New Life
- Memories of Favorite Places: Ile aux Nattes, Madagascar
- Introducing Kids in Madagascar to Photography: Results (3)
Subscribe via Email
Tag Archives: trees
I have managed to identify all of the (often) strange trees and shrubs in my neighborhood, but there is one that has been confounding me. I’ve looked through all the best “local trees and shrubs” guides with no luck, and … Continue reading
Spring has sprung in Namibia, and that has caused all sorts of things to flower. The mostly brown-and-dark-green, relatively drab city we arrived to in July (winter in the southern hemisphere) is turning all sorts of colors. The purple Jacaranda … Continue reading