Awhile back we visited Victoria Falls, on the border of Zimbabwe and Zambia. They’re not the biggest falls in the world, but at a mile wide and 110 meters deep, they are up there. I thought the footage went wonderfully with Philip Glass’s “Anthem” from Powaqqatsi. Thankfully, YouTube allowed it, albeit with ads.
- When Langtang Vanished
- Reunion Island: a Little (Volcanic) Piece of France in the Middle of the Indian Ocean
- Onward to Mahajanga, Madagascar
- Mayotte: From Above and Below
- Voigtlander Vitoret: Test/Review
- Yet Another Sh*tty Camera Challenge
- Found Film from the 1940s: Prudential!
- Episode 3 of “Artisans” Published!
- An Old Camera Gets a New Life
- Memories of Favorite Places: Ile aux Nattes, Madagascar
Subscribe via Email