- Visit to Isalo National Park, Madagascar
- One Last Trip – “Lemur Island”
- Off the Beaten Path in Vatomandry, Madagascar
- Testing Kentmere 400 Film
- Locust Swarm in Madagascar
- Camera Review: the Pho-Tak Traveler 120
- Ektachrome Returns!
- Rice Harvest in Antananarivo
- Great News: Jerome is Learning English and Coding!
- Swimming with Whale Sharks in Madagascar
Subscribe via Email
Tag Archives: film processing
I recently had a query from someone on whether I would teach him how to process his own film. Unfortunately I’ve only been at it for about 9 months, far too short to be in any position to teach on … Continue reading
There are quite a few opinions out there on the ‘net that processing color film yourself is just too darn hard. I’m happy to report that I managed to do it for the first time – and if I can … Continue reading
It has been about seven months since I started fooling around with film photography again, after a break of decades. My daughter suggested we try and load up an old folder we had picked up years ago at a flea … Continue reading