- Visit to Isalo National Park, Madagascar
- One Last Trip – “Lemur Island”
- Off the Beaten Path in Vatomandry, Madagascar
- Testing Kentmere 400 Film
- Locust Swarm in Madagascar
- Camera Review: the Pho-Tak Traveler 120
- Ektachrome Returns!
- Rice Harvest in Antananarivo
- Great News: Jerome is Learning English and Coding!
- Swimming with Whale Sharks in Madagascar
Subscribe via Email
Tag Archives: 122 film
Among the growing group of people who collect and operate vintage film cameras, there are two types of people: those who quickly figure out a way to make an old camera work again, and those who obsess way too long … Continue reading
If you’re at all interested in my occasional posts about trying to make old cameras work, read on – this one is the oldest one yet. The Houghton Folding Ensign 3 1/4A was manufactured in London around 1912, and is … Continue reading