- Mauritius: Like a Slice of Southern India…and More!
- Favorite Film, Favorite Camera
- Kodak T-Max P3200: My First Roll
- Droning with the Dolphins
- More Ilford Delta 3200
- Antananarivo’s New Road
- Help Wanted: Adding a Shutter to a 115-Year-Old Camera
- “Pushing” Film: Ilford Delta 3200
- Monsoons in Madagascar: a Blessing and a Curse
- Madikwe Game Reserve – One of South Africa’s Best Kept Secrets!
Subscribe via Email
Tag Archives: flooding
Madagascar’s rainy season normally runs from November-ish to February or March. Last year, we hardly even noticed it – beyond a handful of late-night, pretty intense, rainstorms, there was very little rain. And everyone was worried – rice yields were … Continue reading