- Visit to Isalo National Park, Madagascar
- One Last Trip – “Lemur Island”
- Off the Beaten Path in Vatomandry, Madagascar
- Testing Kentmere 400 Film
- Locust Swarm in Madagascar
- Camera Review: the Pho-Tak Traveler 120
- Ektachrome Returns!
- Rice Harvest in Antananarivo
- Great News: Jerome is Learning English and Coding!
- Swimming with Whale Sharks in Madagascar
Subscribe via Email
Tag Archives: global
“One Day on Earth” is a fascinating project to collate footage from every country in the world into a single full-length film. In its first iteration, filmmakers worldwide were asked to submit footage taken on October 10, 2010 – or … Continue reading
A few months ago, I wrote about the “One Day on Earth” project, when people all over the world were invited to submit video recorded on 11.11.11 to OneDayOnEarth.org. Their plan was to stitch together donated footage from the vast … Continue reading