- When Langtang Vanished
- Reunion Island: a Little (Volcanic) Piece of France in the Middle of the Indian Ocean
- Onward to Mahajanga, Madagascar
- Mayotte: From Above and Below
- Voigtlander Vitoret: Test/Review
- Yet Another Sh*tty Camera Challenge
- Found Film from the 1940s: Prudential!
- Episode 3 of “Artisans” Published!
- An Old Camera Gets a New Life
- Memories of Favorite Places: Ile aux Nattes, Madagascar
Subscribe via Email
Tag Archives: lightbox
This is the last of four posts on a big pile of found film I got recently – 13 rolls of Ektachrome slide film requiring processing using E2 and E3 chemical processes, neither of which have been available since the … Continue reading
This is probably not a problem that comes up too often, But the good news: I have a solution! What can you do when your negatives are so dark, your scanner can’t “see” any image? This happened to me the … Continue reading