Last week I took part in a “Swimathon” in Goa, on the eastern coast of southern India. Participants were to swim either 2 km, 1 km, or 250 meters in the calm sea. It was a great set of races, and had lots of participation by a local swim club as well as members of the Indian military. It was also a great opportunity to use my quadcopter and GoPro Hero, which attracted almost as much attention as the race itself. Here, in order, are the outcomes of my efforts to film the 250 meter race and the 1 km race. I didn’t film the 2 km race because I was in the water myself!
- Yet Another Sh*tty Camera Challenge
- Found Film from the 1940s: Prudential!
- Episode 3 of “Artisans” Published!
- An Old Camera Gets a New Life
- Memories of Favorite Places: Ile aux Nattes, Madagascar
- Introducing Kids in Madagascar to Photography: Results (3)
- Introducing Kids in Madagascar to Photography: Results (2)
- Introducing Kids in Madagascar to Photography: Results (1)
- Sharing our Passion: Kids in Madagascar Get a First Taste of Photography
- Visit to Isalo National Park, Madagascar
Subscribe via Email