Last week I took part in a “Swimathon” in Goa, on the eastern coast of southern India. Participants were to swim either 2 km, 1 km, or 250 meters in the calm sea. It was a great set of races, and had lots of participation by a local swim club as well as members of the Indian military. It was also a great opportunity to use my quadcopter and GoPro Hero, which attracted almost as much attention as the race itself. Here, in order, are the outcomes of my efforts to film the 250 meter race and the 1 km race. I didn’t film the 2 km race because I was in the water myself!
- A Few Words About My Father
- The Sky is NOT Always Blue in California
- “Artisans” documentary series – final (?) episode
- Every Day is a Surprise. Also, People are A$$h0Le5. (part 2)
- Every Day is a Surprise. Also, People are A$$h0Le5.
- When Langtang Vanished
- Reunion Island: a Little (Volcanic) Piece of France in the Middle of the Indian Ocean
- Onward to Mahajanga, Madagascar
- Mayotte: From Above and Below
- Voigtlander Vitoret: Test/Review
Subscribe via Email