- Yet Another Sh*tty Camera Challenge
- Found Film from the 1940s: Prudential!
- Episode 3 of “Artisans” Published!
- An Old Camera Gets a New Life
- Memories of Favorite Places: Ile aux Nattes, Madagascar
- Introducing Kids in Madagascar to Photography: Results (3)
- Introducing Kids in Madagascar to Photography: Results (2)
- Introducing Kids in Madagascar to Photography: Results (1)
- Sharing our Passion: Kids in Madagascar Get a First Taste of Photography
- Visit to Isalo National Park, Madagascar
Subscribe via Email
Tag Archives: coast
Recently my daughter and I took a trip to the small, somewhat odd Namibian coastal town of Lüderitz. I say it’s odd because we arrived on a Saturday afternoon, after driving a long, winding road which seemed unable to keep … Continue reading
You can get from Namibia’s capital, Windhoek, to the coastal city of Swakopmund, in around 4 hours via a paved road with one lane in each direction. Or you can head directly west from Windhoek, and you’ll quickly hit a … Continue reading
The entire TAZM Pictures crew entered a local photo contest sponsored by the Windhoek newspaper, The Namibian, and Studio 77, a photography studio. The contest was set up to raise awareness about the fragility of the Namibian coast, most of … Continue reading