- One Last Trip – “Lemur Island”
- Off the Beaten Path in Vatomandry, Madagascar
- Testing Kentmere 400 Film
- Locust Swarm in Madagascar
- Camera Review: the Pho-Tak Traveler 120
- Ektachrome Returns!
- Rice Harvest in Antananarivo
- Great News: Jerome is Learning English and Coding!
- Swimming with Whale Sharks in Madagascar
- …but what’s there to do in southern Madagascar?
Subscribe via Email
Tag Archives: ocean
They were so majestic. About a half-mile out, I would swim directly overhead a pod of dolphins swimming directly beneath me, maybe 7 or 8 meters down. They’d swim slowly, all most like they were “letting” me keep up. Then … Continue reading
I got an email from somebody at some point, soon after we arrived in Madagascar: there was to be a full solar eclipse, and we were invited to stay at the “Bush Camp” on the Pangalanes Canal, wherever that was. … Continue reading
After last week’s “surfing” theme, I thought it would be fun to share another roll with a seaside theme. This one is not that old, and it came with the same batch of film as “Michelle’s” fisheye roll, and “Mike’s” … Continue reading
Recently my daughter and I took a trip to the small, somewhat odd Namibian coastal town of Lüderitz. I say it’s odd because we arrived on a Saturday afternoon, after driving a long, winding road which seemed unable to keep … Continue reading
The entire TAZM Pictures crew entered a local photo contest sponsored by the Windhoek newspaper, The Namibian, and Studio 77, a photography studio. The contest was set up to raise awareness about the fragility of the Namibian coast, most of … Continue reading