- Visit to Isalo National Park, Madagascar
- One Last Trip – “Lemur Island”
- Off the Beaten Path in Vatomandry, Madagascar
- Testing Kentmere 400 Film
- Locust Swarm in Madagascar
- Camera Review: the Pho-Tak Traveler 120
- Ektachrome Returns!
- Rice Harvest in Antananarivo
- Great News: Jerome is Learning English and Coding!
- Swimming with Whale Sharks in Madagascar
Subscribe via Email
Tag Archives: E6
There’s this whole experimental back-to-film movement where people are doing things to get weird and unexpected effects. Like using Lomography “purple” film, reversing the way your film faces to get “redscale” pictures, and “cross processing.” Cross processing is either processing … Continue reading