- Reunion Island: a Little (Volcanic) Piece of France in the Middle of the Indian Ocean
- Onward to Mahajanga, Madagascar
- Mayotte: From Above and Below
- Voigtlander Vitoret: Test/Review
- Yet Another Sh*tty Camera Challenge
- Found Film from the 1940s: Prudential!
- Episode 3 of “Artisans” Published!
- An Old Camera Gets a New Life
- Memories of Favorite Places: Ile aux Nattes, Madagascar
- Introducing Kids in Madagascar to Photography: Results (3)
Subscribe via Email
Tag Archives: Malaysia
As our departure from India loomed closer, thoughts turned to all of the wonderful places in India we hadn’t yet managed to visit. India is so vast and diverse. We thought two years would be plenty of time to see all … Continue reading
I’ve been talking a lot about photography and vintage cameras on this blog, but originally this was all about video editing and production. This is the first “real” video I’ve done in some time – a short documentary film as … Continue reading
There’s this whole experimental back-to-film movement where people are doing things to get weird and unexpected effects. Like using Lomography “purple” film, reversing the way your film faces to get “redscale” pictures, and “cross processing.” Cross processing is either processing … Continue reading
Kuala Lumpur’s Petronas Towers make interesting photographic subjects – not because they are the tallest twin buildings in the world, but because of their shape and the textures and patterns on the outside of the building. At night, they are lit … Continue reading