- Visit to Isalo National Park, Madagascar
- One Last Trip – “Lemur Island”
- Off the Beaten Path in Vatomandry, Madagascar
- Testing Kentmere 400 Film
- Locust Swarm in Madagascar
- Camera Review: the Pho-Tak Traveler 120
- Ektachrome Returns!
- Rice Harvest in Antananarivo
- Great News: Jerome is Learning English and Coding!
- Swimming with Whale Sharks in Madagascar
Subscribe via Email
Category Archives: Film tests
I’m not sure why I’ve never really heard of this film – most online discussion refers to it as a “cheaper” film produced by Ilford Photo, but I was quite impressed. I found the tones and the grain very pleasant, … Continue reading
I followed with interest the hype surrounding the re-release by Kodak Alaris of Ektachrome 100 slide film, announced in early 2017, after having been completely phased out by 2013. Honestly, initially I wasn’t that interested, but as time wore on … Continue reading
A few months ago, I’d never heard of “Aerochrome” film. What is aerochrome? According to Kodak, “KODAK AEROCHROME III Infrared Film 1443 is an infrared-sensitive, false-color reversal film intended for various aerial photographic applications where infrared discriminations may yield practical … Continue reading