- Voigtlander Vitoret: Test/Review
- Yet Another Sh*tty Camera Challenge
- Found Film from the 1940s: Prudential!
- Episode 3 of “Artisans” Published!
- An Old Camera Gets a New Life
- Memories of Favorite Places: Ile aux Nattes, Madagascar
- Introducing Kids in Madagascar to Photography: Results (3)
- Introducing Kids in Madagascar to Photography: Results (2)
- Introducing Kids in Madagascar to Photography: Results (1)
- Sharing our Passion: Kids in Madagascar Get a First Taste of Photography
Subscribe via Email
Category Archives: Film tests
I’m not sure why I’ve never really heard of this film – most online discussion refers to it as a “cheaper” film produced by Ilford Photo, but I was quite impressed. I found the tones and the grain very pleasant, … Continue reading
I followed with interest the hype surrounding the re-release by Kodak Alaris of Ektachrome 100 slide film, announced in early 2017, after having been completely phased out by 2013. Honestly, initially I wasn’t that interested, but as time wore on … Continue reading
A few months ago, I’d never heard of “Aerochrome” film. What is aerochrome? According to Kodak, “KODAK AEROCHROME III Infrared Film 1443 is an infrared-sensitive, false-color reversal film intended for various aerial photographic applications where infrared discriminations may yield practical … Continue reading