- Yet Another Sh*tty Camera Challenge
- Found Film from the 1940s: Prudential!
- Episode 3 of “Artisans” Published!
- An Old Camera Gets a New Life
- Memories of Favorite Places: Ile aux Nattes, Madagascar
- Introducing Kids in Madagascar to Photography: Results (3)
- Introducing Kids in Madagascar to Photography: Results (2)
- Introducing Kids in Madagascar to Photography: Results (1)
- Sharing our Passion: Kids in Madagascar Get a First Taste of Photography
- Visit to Isalo National Park, Madagascar
Subscribe via Email
Tag Archives: HDR
Awful news from next door in Liberia in articles like this and this. Here in Freetown, we’ve gotten some relief from the rain, and (knocks on wood) the number of new ebola cases per day has slowed considerably. Let’s hope … Continue reading
We recently had the opportunity to visit Kanchipuram, a city about 70 km from Chennai. Nicknamed “The City of Thousand Temples”, the city may well have temples approaching that number – we didn’t count. Many of them are historically and … Continue reading
I’ve been playing around with tonemapping software – Photomatix – which can both be used to create HDR photos from bracketed JPEGs, and an HDR photo from a single RAW file. These are some photos I took of the same … Continue reading
Yesterday I talked about HDR photography, and how you can combine multiple exposure photos of the same scene with software to ensure all the different parts of the scene are exposed the right amount. What I didn’t mention is that … Continue reading