70 or 80 years from now, what will people think of us when they see the television commercials that we use to sell products to each other? If attitudes shift as much as they have over the last 70 to 80 years, it’s truly hard to imagine. Take a look at these television commercials from yesteryear – they’re public domain files available at The Prelinger Archives, but I cut the file apart for individual viewing.
- When Langtang Vanished
- Reunion Island: a Little (Volcanic) Piece of France in the Middle of the Indian Ocean
- Onward to Mahajanga, Madagascar
- Mayotte: From Above and Below
- Voigtlander Vitoret: Test/Review
- Yet Another Sh*tty Camera Challenge
- Found Film from the 1940s: Prudential!
- Episode 3 of “Artisans” Published!
- An Old Camera Gets a New Life
- Memories of Favorite Places: Ile aux Nattes, Madagascar
Subscribe via Email